Are you open-minded? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can challenge the status-quo and drive change despite head-winds? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry as we know it today. To the benefit of the society, the smokers and the people around the smokers. A future where regular cigarettes no longer exist.
Philip Morris International has developed a range of completely new, innovative reduced risk products (RRP). IQOS, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use, is one of them and is available in many countries throughout Europe, including in Denmark. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
To help us achieve our dream, we need your help! This new category of products allow us to face the spirit of a fast-growing product embedded in a controlled environment of a global company. Because of the dynamic of this new reality, our department of commercial strategy is looking for a Manager Marketing RRP to support the Head of development/deployment team with driving key strategic commercial projects and enhance the quality of our decisions. The Manager Marketing RRP team is key for our organization with both driving the strategic outset as well as hands-on implementing the projects in close collaboration with the deployment teams and other key stakeholders.
As Manager Marketing RRP you will lead the affiliate level business strategy brand commercialization process. To ensure that the action plans are executed according to the strategy and in line with the principles and practices of PMI with the best cost efficiency. As a Manager Marketing RRP you will be leading a team of 3 direct reporting colleagues with broad expertise in the field.
• Deeply understand the IQOS Consumer Journey
• Propose strategies and action plans to improve the consumer experience and long-term market share and sales targets
• Manage creative agencies by providing clear briefs, outlining strategy, what has to be accomplished, the scope of assignments and project timelines
• Identify and map commercial opportunities
• Define ‘strategies & processes’, develop and ensure implementation of commercial projects
• Monitor performance and identify growth opportunities
• Compose branded and non-branded content across the Channels
• Portfolio management
• Localization of global campaigns, guidelines & sign-off local developments
• Develop local content and amend to a Danish context
• Initiate events and tactical campaigns
• Actively work with our acquisition and retention strategy
You will be reporting directly to Director RRP Denmark.
YOU WILL HAVE
• A university degree within Marketing, Business or similar.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in business and consumer focus functions (marketing, research, strategic planning) preferably in an FMCG industry or Consumer goods.
• Experience from working in a multinational company
• Leadership experience in a changing environment
• Experience in leading large strategic commercial projects
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.