Do you want to commit to a brighter future? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can experience and drive change? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry, as we know it today. Just imagine a future where cigarettes no longer exist, and having the possibility to contribute to a positive social impact in our society.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
To help us achieve our dream, we need your help! We are now looking for a Procurement Account Manager for our Stockholm office, to be a part of the European team and responsible for our Nordics markets.
YOUR NEXT POSITION
As a Procurement Account Manager your overall responsibilities will be for the Procurement in the Nordics. You will be the one providing strategic guidance and direction, and carry it out with your two team members. The overall focus will be to lead and develop an adaptable and agile Procurement organization, and your objective will be to deliver an optimum mix of 'product availability-quality-service level-price'.
You will be in charge of the following tasks and projects:
- Manage and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders: understand internal and external stakeholders’ objectives and needs
- Build lasting relationships to senior stakeholders to achieve early involvement, influence key decisions and improve resource allocations.
- Lead cross-functional projects to increase spend effectiveness and/or generate process improvements.
- Strive for reduced waste and increase efficiency; such as off-shoring, outsourcing, demand management, and internal process efficiency.
- Conduct and interpret the industry, the market, and any relevant macro-economic and supplier research.
- Build the industry ‘know-how’ on markets, suppliers, products/services and cost models, and provide recommendations based on market analyses and benchmarking - to our internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to the regional and global sourcing strategy structure by providing the requested inputs.
- Perform benchmarks to anticipate business needs, and translate them into sourcing strategies and action plans.
- Prepare and lead negotiations with major suppliers at local and/or cluster level, ensuring quality standards of products/services are met.- Master negotiation tools and styles to drive business needs and proactively build levers.
- Coordinate and steer critical negotiations and lead complex ones. Anticipate results and align with relevant stakeholders on possible negotiation outcomes.
- Develop cross functional understanding and processes to ensure procurement compliance across the market
We are searching for someone with at least 4 years of experience within procurement, and exposure to working within a medium/large market. It is preferable that you have previously worked within a multinational corporate environment (such as a FMCG corporation) . You should possess a well-established leadership style - and feel confident leading a team both locally and remotely.
- University degree in either Engineering, Business Administration or Economics
- A Diploma from a recognized Procurement Institute is an asset
- MBA degree or equivalent is a plus
- Exposure to people management of 4 years or more
LIFE AT PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary, equal pay and benefits package