Purpose of the Position:
This role manages RRP consumable portfolio, develops and executes the pipeline plan, new product launches and its communication for Japan market ensuring - successful delivery of consumable product with proper POSM development, - accurate assessment of performance to identify future opportunities in Japan market. Effective collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, including PMI OC and agencies, to maximize the business results qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Develop the future pipeline of RRP consumable, collaborating related functions such as PMI OC, Operation, and MRCI in order to ensure the right product development that meets Japan LAS/LAU needs. The output of this accountability is new products and their performance. Manage the gate process and LPC/RPC/CPC submission Develop the package design for the products Assess the current portfolio performance along with up-to-date market trend to optimize/expand RRP consumable line-up, and suggest the new product development
- Execute the launch of new products with proper LAS/LAU message and POSMs. Construct the launch strategy of new product, possibly with proper promotion scheme to maximize the performance of new products. Collaborate and lead the stake holders such as Commercial Planning, CRM, Digital, and FSS in order to meet the KPI of the launch. Construct the launch strategy and develop the launch promotion Build LAS/LAU communication to promote the new products Develop the POSMs and other materials to support the new products
- Manage and allocate DME budget to maximize the consumable performance in terms of quantitative and qualitative
- Analyze the current line-up performance regularly and suggest short-term tactical actions
- Develop other communications, POSMs, and supportive materials that contribute consumable performance
- Lead and manage team to achieve business objectives. Develop team to build competencies through supporting Talent Development programs, and executing Career Management and Performance Management. (Team Mgmt)
- Meet directly with consumers who filed complaints with the Call Center on defective products. The purpose of this face to face interaction is to: a) apologize and avoid unnecessary escalation of complaints to HQ b) explain how the defect occurred, c) replace defective product and ensure PM’s image remains undamaged.
- Monitor Headcount needs Operate with a high degree of autonomy Turnaround time for product improvement due to production abroad might affect longer duration of complaints during a given period and necessitate a quick hiring of contracted Operators to face the higher complaint level.
- College/University degree, post graduate degree
- Experience in marketing and brand management in FMCG, preferably global brand
- Experience on marketing principles (portfolio, pricing, brand management)
- Development of brand frameworks, brand strategy development, portfolio management, and commercialization
- Development of large scale promotion, and business development;
- Understanding of organization to collaborate cross functionally