Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
You will be joining our accessories team within our Design & User Experience department which is in charge of designing, developing and implementing a whole portfolio of accessories dedicated to our various Reduced-Risks platforms. We’re PMI’s connection with customers, turning our understanding of different markets and customer motivations into effective marketing and commercial strategy. We’re driving forward our revolution.
In this role, your main purpose will be to manage the portfolio of accessories, define and validate consumer needs by integrating insights out of all the available data coming from different sources (markets, sales, customer care, 3rd parties, market research…) in order to highlight issues and streams of improvement, as well as support the brief creation and the overall portfolio definition.
Our culture is creative, collaborative, flexible and dynamic. If you’re adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity, you’ll find so much freedom here to shape your future and endless opportunities to develop.
Your ‘day to day’:
• Identify and validate consumer needs
• Quantify the size of each opportunities both financially and from a brand & consumer standpoint
• Set priorities for Accessories per project
• Define the portfolio structure and content that best addresses validated consumer needs
• Manage and define consumer segmentation and integrate specific consumer target needs in the building of the portfolio
• Build and support business case for the portfolio
• Liaise with key markets
• Manage internal stakeholders collaboration and deliverables
• Lead cross-functional team
• Lead project from inception to launch and end-of-life
• Collaborate on budget and team priorities
Who we’re looking for:
• Strong experience in a similar job in an international environment
• Good collaborator that is able to manage dotted lines and ensure that everyone delivers according to project needs
• Excellent at managing multiple projects and priorities
• Able to lead complex projects semi-autonomously
• Display critical thinking and ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and convincing manner
• Excellent at analyzing various data sets and seeing the underlying big ideas
• Comfortable with a certain level of uncertainty
• Excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills
• Display a strong sense of ownership
• College/University Degree in any relevant field;
• Excellent English both oral and in writing
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.