Do you want to commit to a brighter future? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can experience and drive change? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry, as we know it today. Just imagine a future where cigarettes no longer exist, and having the possibility to contribute to a positive social impact in our society.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
We are now looking for a Financial Analyst to the regional Accounting & Tax function in the Stockholm office. You will focus on project management as well as cooperate in creating and maintaining robust Finance processes, following internal and external requirements. We therefore see that you are of collaborative nature and have a curious mindset. You appreciate diversity and can easily interact with new cultures and you embrace inclusiveness. These attributes in combination with an Analytical approach and a sense for details will make you succeed in the role as a Financial Analyst.
• Managing the maintenance of accounting records for Nordic legal entities in cooperation with PMI Shared Service Center.
• Preparation of financial and statistical reports for internal and external stakeholders. Cooperating with external auditors in preparation of annual statutory reporting.
• Cooperating with ongoing analysis of operating costs performance compared to target and latest estimate.
• Ensuring that appropriate standards of internal controls are followed in accounting area.
• Ensuring that accounting entries are appropriately captured in order to achieve the correct tax accounting treatment for excise tax, value added tax and corporate income tax purposes.
• Lead and drive cross functional projects.
• Bachelor or master degree in Finance or Economics
• Minimum 3-5 years experiences in Finance (Accounting, Budgeting & Reporting)
• Experience from project management;
• Proficiency in spoken and written English;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially advanced Excel and PowerPoint;
• Good analytical skills and logical thinking.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.