Intern System Analyst in Neuchâtel for a 6-month challenge starting as of January 2020
Be a part of a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Who we’re looking for
• Currently studying for an Engineering degree in automation, electronics or informatics
• Knowledgeable in project organization, enterprise information system (MES, ERP), enterprise data warehouse and business information solutions (SQL, BI tools…). Proven, experience on these dimensions will be an asset
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.
If you are also flexible to work both in an evolving international environment and in production area, good with deadlines, teamwork and creativity, you are the one we want inside the global Manufacturing Solutions Integration team (in Operations Solutions Integration) in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
As a system analyst, Intern, you will work on establishing Master data standard (data reference dictionary) for our equipment in Manufacturing. You will get an in-depth understanding of our information systems and processes. You will also work with cross-functional teams from production, engineering, IS, Supply Chain, Quality assurance, Finance to define, agree and establish the digital codification from our factories, equipment, down to machine sensors.
Your specific responsibilities will be to:
• Gather in house documentation on master data.
• Organize and work with cross-functional team to define and agree on how master data should be.
• Establish Standard Operating Procedure detailing the Master data.
• Define the governance model to ensure adherence to standard.
• Establish a fit gap analysis of master data used by existing systems versus newly defined reference.
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer in Switzerland and in Japan.