• Responsible for expatriate documentation the CARICAM Cluster. This includes long and short term assignments: expatriations, repatriations, localizations.
• Responsible for transfer and departure documentation for all relocations on a regional basis. Involving documentation coordination, issuing and tracking.
• Management of inquiries from transferring employees (responding to employees directly, forwarding to vendors or escalating questions as appropriate).
• Responsible for data integrity for assignee records in CARICAM. Uploading relevant documentation to records e.g. manage lease information, upload transfer letters and expatriate documentation, ensure accurate billing codes, upload relevant approvals, exception request tracking.
To be successful in performing and developing this role, the candidate will need to demonstrate strength and experience in a majority of the following areas:
• 2 years’ experience in a similar position
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail – an ability to review data, detect and correct errors, take responsibility for data quality
• Client service focus, responsiveness and a "can-do" open-minded professional attitude
• Strong organizational skills, proactive approach
• Self-starter, ability to work well independently or in a team environment
• Good communication and relationship management skills
• Understands the importance of confidentiality
• Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
• Good judgment – knowing when to escalate an issue combined with a willingness to be flexible
• Familiar with operating as part of a global team
• Enthusiastic, positive and keen to learn and develop
• Strong Excel skills required (VLOOKUP/Pivot Tables)
• Experience in the mobility field is preferred although not essential