As a Trade Marketing Supervisor you will be joining the RRP Team to support our portfolio activation and visibility and develop trade marketing campaigns for Denmark. This exciting role reports to the newly created Direct & Indirect Retail Engagement Manager, that you will support in developing commercial brand strategies for our RRP products that profitably meet consumer needs in line with the corporate strategy. To be right for this position, you must be a self-starter, committed, highly motivated and work well in a team.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Implementation of the trade and brand marketing campaigns primarily at the indirect channel
• Development, implementation and monitoring of visibility tools that enhance the recognition and trial of our RRP offer
• Manage a platform of visibility and engagement solutions that help our portfolio stand out and satisfy the retailers’ demands and supports the key account sales team initiatives
You will also work closely with the Digital Trade Engagement team and the Key Account team; build strong activities for the e-ordering trade activation platform and provide ROI analysis of every major activity
We are looking for someone who is:
• Excellent in communicating
• Agile in working with tight deadlines
• Gifted with a proactive, entrepreneurial and global mind-set
• Analytic and enjoys gathering insights
• having work experience within a retail/trade marketing role with a proven track record of success ideally in high impact consumer goods company
• Shopper-centric orientation with proven track-record of acting and developing on shopper insights
• A strong collaborator across disciplines and hierarchies to effectively steer a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
• Possibly experienced in a Marketing position (in-house or agency) or FCMG environment
• Customer-centric & eager to ensure the best customer experience at all times
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change
• Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
• Highly collaborative, naturally approachable
• At ease with the major MS Office software (Excel is not your best friend but isn’t scary neither!).
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
At PMI we see equal pay for equal work between women and men as the baseline standard for equality and we've proven that our actual pay practices match our good intentions with the Global EQUAL-SALARY Certification. On top this PMI is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that only online applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted. #LIJobs