Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• Min. 2 years’ experience in controlling/budgeting or general ledger department of an international company
• Strong Excel skills (using advanced functionalities) and good knowledge of financial integrated systems (preferred SAP)
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure, comfort around higher management
• Fluent English
• Very good organizational and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, can prioritize tasks and be able to clearly and effectively communicate
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Philip Morris International is seeking talented professionals to join the Finance team of its Shared Services Center in Krakow, Poland.
As a Senior Finance Analyst – Planning & Controlling you will:
• Maintain / support the cost allocation models and recharge mechanisms for particular function / projects / area;
• Assess/Understand cost to service or cost to value. Prepare qualitative analysis to support management's decision-making process;
• Be responsible for budgeting, rolling forecast and actuals reporting to ensure timely delivery of sound and reliable information, allowing informed decision-making;
• Involved in month and year-end accrual process for selected functions under PMI SCE;
• Be involved in main SCE CAPEX initiatives providing finance analysis and support;
• Address proactively financial, operational, and systems related issues and propose adequate and feasible solutions to maintain and support quality of execution in the achievement of departmental and business objectives;
• Work with different PMI tools (e.g. TABS, GMRB, CTS, SAP, APPTIO).
•private medical and dental care, life insurance
•subsidized meals in company canteens
•remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
•employee pension plan
•holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
•wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
•free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted #LIJobs