Intern UX Research & Analytics in Lausanne for a 6-month challenge starting as of January 2020
Take part in a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Who we’re looking for a student with the following requirements:
• Currently pursuing a degree in, Computer Science, Psychology, Business Management, Digital Marketing, Web design.
• Aptitude and Interest in numbers & data.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills. Team work attitude.
• Naturally curious and loves to find answers to problems.
• Able to approach problems from multiple angles.
• Highly motivated, independent and self-learner.
• Good critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
• A passion for emerging technology, inclusive design and web accessibility
• Microsoft Excel
• Google Analytics
• SQL (Optional)
• Basic knowledge of modern code development and testing practices including git version control and test-driven development. (Optional)
You will join and work in close collaboration with the User Experience & Design Team on an exciting journey through the Digital World, enhancing the skills of the intern in one of the hottest topics in the professional world nowadays, User Experience.
The intern will learn about the User experience in Digital, Web Analytics and User research & Design.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Analyze data from different web analytics tools ( Optimizely, Google Analytics, SessionCam, Hotjar)
• Help in validating Optimization experiments data collection. GA vs. Optimizely
• Collaborate in the running of the A/B Testing program.
• Support on the user research and usability testing to understand User experience of different digital assets.
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.