Intern Operations Strategy & Results Delivery in Lausanne for a 6-month challenge starting as of January 2020
Take part in a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Who we’re looking for a student with the following requirements:
• An education in engineering, industrial, finance or related areas
• Good ability to manage ambiguities
• Autonomous & results oriented
• Motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and rigorous.
• Interact regularly with large groups of cross-functional players
• Proficient user of Microsoft Excel & other applications supporting the initiative
• Proficient oral and written communication skills
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
If you are also flexible to work in an international environment, like teamwork and creativity, you are the one we want for our global Operations Strategy & Results Delivery team in Lausanne, Switzerland.
As an Operations Strategy intern, you will lead the set-up of the Operations Cost/Loss Intelligence working with all Operations and Finance functions, you will be in charge of defining customer requirements in order to propose the right solution fitting the need. You will drive Proof Of Concept validation with selected departments.
You will have the unique opportunity to work with a cross functional team from Finance to different teams in Operation. After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.