Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we are willing to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience preferred
• fluent spoken and written English; additional language preferred but not essential
• significant experience in leading end to end Project/Change management technology programs
• a strong operational knowledge of TA practices and experience in linking TA systems, technology and processes together
• familiarity with Avature and Hire Vue would be a strong asset
• available for business trips (15%)
• logical, analytical thinking with the ability to balance/articulate the bigger picture
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in the People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland.
Senior Delivery Specialist supports the Talent Acquisition (TA) Operations Ecosystem Lead in delivery of strategic projects for the TA Operations Technology Landscape (Ecosystem).
The role will interface with internal Stakeholders in TA Operations Teams, Global TA Teams and other P&C counterparts in eliciting requirements, in order to manage suppliers on delivery to meet TA goals and objectives.
The role will require communication with external strategic vendors for delivery of changes to the TA Platforms.
As an Senior Delivery Specialist – TA Operations you will be responsible for:
• technology work stream owner for global projects including implementation and configuration of tactical changes as required by the business
• partnering with the Global Talent Acquisition Leadership Team to deliver against key priorities
• governance of global business requirements and change requests
• supplier management for delivery against strategic objectives
• end to end Project management from scope and design to delivery and handover to business
• analysis of change and feature requests from business and technology stakeholders
• lead workshops to instigate new solutions or enhancements and illicit business requirements from stakeholders
• identify Continuous improvement enhancements and make feature requests to influence roadmap
• document requirements into solutions guides to enable other resources to complete builds
• maintain relationship between TA Operations and Information Systems
• providing data driven insights into TA Operations team
• ensure technology meets the requirements of customer needs – identifying ways of working or technology related solutions to gaps
• identify process deviations and develop solutions to remediate
• ensure solutions fit within the TA Operations global landscape
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted. #LIJobs