Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our IT Operations Platforms team at our international Operations Centre in the beautiful lakeside city of Lausanne, Switzerland. You will develop, designs, and govern architectural standards and roadmaps across sub-platforms and designs, develops and communicates models, processes, tools, standards and methodologies for groups of apps supporting Digital Supply Chain initiatives, Procurement and PLM for product deployment.
Your ‘day to day’
• Work collaboratively with business and IT stakeholders to develop holistic technology vision, architecture roadmap across the supply chain domain
• Defines the Supply Chain landscape Architecture framework, strategy, processes, and tools to evolve to manage structured and unstructured information as an asset
• Provides guidance/input to solutions architects and project teams to ensure technology solutions being delivered are consistent with overall technical guidelines
• Explains key business benefits and implications of technology decisions and outcomes
• Assists in the elaboration of business cases which include relevant technology implications, particularly in cross-product or cross-product group situations
• Engages with business process teams, and (as necessary), directly with business partners to understand technology needs and requirements and incorporate these into the development of a roadmap
• Conduct independent research and work with solution providers to stay on top of technology trends and market direction for SC. Share those trends as appropriate.
Who we’re looking for
• Experience working with SAP Manufacturing and Supply Chain modules
• Deep understanding and experience of Supply Chain Processes (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, and Fulfillment). Experience in the concept of Supply Chain Hubs
• Knowledge of other solutions in the broader Digital Supply Chain tech ecosystem in areas of Demand Sensing, Automatic Replenishment, Inventory Visibility, and Order Management Systems.
• Experience on modern Supply Chain SaaS solutions (e.g., E2OPEN, One Network, AERA Tech, …)
• Data modeling and strong database knowledge
• Hands-on experience with on-premise and cloud solutions configuration and implementation
Experience in design and deployment of Digital Supply Chain Solutions
• Be a self-starter and be able to drive end to end process and solution leadership
• Stakeholders management skills
• Takes an active role in the global Enterprise Architecture Community Team to work with other architects to ensure integration of information standards and guideline
• Lead technology products evaluation processes and Architecture Review Board governance for project solutions.
• Understanding of common industry frameworks like TOGAF, PRINCE2, ITIL, and with a plus for ARIS
• Experience in leveraging Enterprise capabilities such as Enterprise APIs (Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Red Hat, etc) and Service-oriented architecture is a plus
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.