YOU are a motivated individual with an excellent commercial background and knowledge, as well as sharp business acumen. You seek challenges and personal development opportunities and have the courage to make a difference. You are constantly looking for better, more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets. You have a degree in Business or a related field, 2-3 years of experience in sales, sales analytics or planning, previous CPG experience, willing to travel 10-15 % and knowledge of Excel and Power Point. You possess excellent analytical and communication skills.
You are legally eligible to work in Canada
Rise to the challenge
You will support the implementation of strategies, programs and special projects that impact both regional and National Key Accounts. Manage the process gathering feedback from regional planning specialists and sales districts for the development and improvement of commercial programs and tools that support the Commercial and Key Accounts plan; and address business opportunities and threats as they arise.
Lets’s talk about how you will contribute to the success of the team. As a Commercial Planning Key Accounts Specialist, you will:
• Take ownership of the Planning co-ordination tools (Key Account Planning Calendar, Regional Field Planning Tool) ensuring it reflects all National Field sales force and activities accurately and regularly reported
• Provide regular communication to both National Key Accounts and regions regarding National Key Account Commercial and Marketing initiatives
• Assist the Commercial Planning National Key Accounts Manager in budget allocation and tracking to optimize spend for Marketing needs, Regional needs and Key Account needs
• Manage the co-ordination for reporting on key initiatives, product launches and resolution of issues with regards to chain and wholesaler payment administration.
• Co-develop effective Key Account programs in alignment with General Trade activities and the Commercial Plan while maximizing ROI.
• Support the Key Account Commercial Planning Manager in the process of gathering regional and Key Account feedback on the development of commercial tools and programs ensuring bottom-up knowledge and expertise is incorporated into the annual commercial plan process and toolbox development.
• Lead on select key brand initiative(s) or ad hoc special project(s) impacting key accounts which includes development, project management, and execution into the regions.
• Actively participate in and support the Key Account Commercial Planning Manager in Head Office activity planning meetings ensuring the voice of the Field sales force is heard and taken into account.
Let’s talk about what you bring
• College/University education in Business or similar
• minimum one year of field experience as Sales Representative or Sales Analyst is required
• Proficiency in Excel and analytics, reading, developing and requesting reports with efficiency to address and identify business opportunities
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Finance Culture department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.