RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
We are looking for a highly intelligent, experienced and consumer-driven professional as our Reduced-Risk Products (RRP) Brand Manager who will be responsible for deploying portfolio strategy for all the brand regarding devices, consumable and accessories or RRP product in line with all our global policy for the local market.
This will be a strategic role for our team in Malaysia, your will be reporting directly to the Group Brand Manager.
This is a unique opportunity to:
• Be part of a world-class multinational company and the global industry leader, in a role that will present you with outstanding professional challenges, learning opportunities and career growth;
• Understand our consumer and deliver significant value to the business.
• Be part in an organization that promotes diversity, growth and an equal-opportunity employer.
• Be part of Equal-Salary Certified Employer.
• Packaging: Develop local market adaption for global brands, HEETS (graphics, descriptor, onsets) & device (mobility kit, single holder, cleaner, USB) and user guides
• Regularly monitor the brand performances and recommend strategies for improvement or opportunity.
• Collaborate with external vendors in programs design and activation tools to ensure execution perfection.
• Participate in communication plan development with agency.
• Develop and implement specific communication messages to announce campaigns, device discounts, exclusive events, accessory offers, etc.
• Challenge the status quo, monitor local competitors/ disruptors and identify areas of improvements and innovation;
• Develop brand positioning, core selling message, portfolio strategy, media strategy, new platforms
• Develop long range plan, operating budget, channel roll-out plan, referral programmes & etc.
• Lead on the planning process and management of timelines, review/ approval processes, budgets
• Collaborate with marketing research on all consumer research projects related to device, heatsticks, consumer journey, barriers to trial and conversion
• Functional and technical skills in consumer and marketing areas to develop an RRP strategy (messaging and visuals, engagement tool boxes together with Retail & Digital, conversion rates, Net Promoter score, share of market, etc.)
• Ensure regular control of all brand related Direct Marketing Expenses and analyze the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of all running brand related activities
Essential Skills and competencies:
• Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience within domain in a start-up or corporate, global environment.
• Significant knowledge in Brand and Marketing. Understanding in Digital Marketing would be an added advantage
• Strategic thinker and able to conceptualize solutions.
• Demonstrate analytical, business-acumen and problem-solving skills.
• Strong people skills with proven influencing and delivery power to work across-functionally and collaborate.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Enthusiastic and ambitious self-starter with a strong drive for results.
• Experience working in agile teams and processes.
• Holds a Degree in Marketing discipline or equivalent. MBA is highly desirable.