We are seeking for a highly talented, and consumer-driven professional to join the Reduced-Risk Product (RRP) team, based in Kuala Lumpur office.
You will be given an opportunity to assist the RRP Deployment Manager efforts in executing event activation, process, coaching and implementation that to generate RRP category awareness, engagement and lead from potential legal age smoker to be later convert into successful IQOS user. You will also have the exposure in taking part in developing new channel strategy to penetrate Malaysia market in RRP category to improve overall business performance.
This is a unique opportunity to:
• Be part of a world-class multinational company and the global industry leader, in a role that will present you with outstanding professional challenges, learning opportunities and career growth;
• Understand our consumer and deliver meaningful value to the business.
• Be part in an organization that promotes diversity, growth and an equal-opportunity employer.
• Be part of Equal-Salary Certified Employer.
1) Activation Implementation
• Prepare and implement all events as per timeline assigned and provide outstanding communication to event execution team as well to provide adequate coaching to the working team.
• Act as a person in charge and facilitator for all sites, logistic, contracts, merchandising, documentation and jurisdictional support to safely
2) Consumer Engagement Activity in Activation
• Coordinate and manage consumer engagement activities during activation and analyze efficiency and effectiveness
• Work closely with Activation planning, B2B and Marketing team to provide on-job and off-job trainings to consumer engagers regularly to ensure latest key product messages and engagement protocol are updated.
• Provide feedback to consumer engagement agency in regards to consumer engagers overall performance.
3) Lifestyle Channel Territory Management
• Visit and maintain seamless operation of lifestyle channel to signing of all relevant contracts with budget allocated by own decision.
• Analyze consumer trends / behaviors to recommend venue development and optimization of merchandising activities and events.
• IQOS Authorized Care Centre Overall Support: Support Care Corner that require immediate support physically or 2nd level decision making. Act as the first contact person to all situation that require immediate respond especially during the in-store personnel encounter ambiguous and extreme scenario.
4) Generate Awareness, Leads and Trial to Support RRP Business Growth
• Maximize the reach to potential such as lifestyle business partners and events in order to improve RRP awareness and conversion via leads education and handhold them through the conversion journey.
• Regularly monitor leads generation performance in order to achieve the monthly leads targets and other key KPIs.
• Build efficient business partnership with key lifestyle partners for a value added trade initiative and/or mutually beneficial business outcome.
• Monitor KPIs: Constant track and brief on team's volume and share performance, sales cycle results, NPS Satisfaction, in-market strategies and KPI's to measure team's overall performance against objectives.
• Analyze all results and trends within team, identifying issues and opportunities.
5) Reporting and Feedback
• Collects, consolidates and submit all activation result (engagement / lead generated / device sales / program engagement rate) and monthly activation performance report with proposed action and improvement plans.
• Compiles and reports all competitor activities in lifestyle channel and makes actionable recommendations for adjustments to PMM's own marketing activities where necessary to remain competitive.
• Ensure that all activities in assigned territory are executed in line with PMM policies and procedures as well as local regulation.
Essential Skills and competencies:
• At least 2 years’ experience in handling retail and consumer facing role in multinational or credible local company or activation management.
• Strategic thinker and able to conceptualize solutions.
• Demonstrate analytical, business-acumen and problem-solving skills.
• Strong people skills with proven influencing and delivery power to work across-functionally and collaborate.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Results oriented & strong implementation skills.
• Demonstrates a strong implementation skills and works enthusiastically in a constantly changing environment.
• Holds a Degree in Business/ Commerce, Marketing, Finance, Public Relation or equivalent. MBA is highly desirable.