Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Do you have a passion ensuring data can help drive people / workforce decision? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, si, sim, ja, or ano, then we’d like to hear from you.
We would like to hire a Senior HR Data & Business Intelligence Analyst for our London office. Our London office is located just be St Paul's Cathedral in Central London in our newly created Global Hub.
On this role you we be a critical part of the HR Analytics team providing technical expertise across building business intelligence tools, including data lakes, data models and specialized dashboards.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Advanced dashboard building skills – at least 2 years hands on experience in creating sophisticated dashboards that monitor and predict outcomes, preferably with PowerBI, but could also be with Tableau. Able to consult with the business to turn business questions / objectives into measures.
• Supporting the development of and working with data lake – Being part of the data warehouse team and ensuring that it is fully utilized for all business intelligence tools
• Building data models for decision making – able to build data models and more leading / predictive KPIs to help predict, forecast and ultimately answer questions; using advanced statistics e.g. correlation, regression, decision tree, simulations, ANOVA etc.
• Data blending and integration – Able to utilize ETL’s such as Altreyx, if not Power query. A general understanding of good practice in data integration
• Intermediate to Advanced quantitative proficiency level, understanding driver and feature analyses, and how to best deploy them within business intelligence dashboards
• Beginner to intermediate understanding of data science languages, such as Python and R, with a passion to learn new methods and tools
• A passion for employee research and people analytics, preferably with previous experience in creating business intelligence models and tools specific to HR / people metrics. Preference for experience in strategic workforce planning, organization network analysis, talent analytics etc.
Desirable skills include:
• Project Management experience with Agile Methodology
• Influencing skills and ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with senior stakeholders
• Understanding of how to create business intelligence regimes, thinking through the right channels for data and insights to which audiences
• Understanding of GDPR and data privacy issues, preferable with employee data in mind
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A valid work permit or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position