Intern in Finance Department - Purchase to Invoice
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a student of 4th or 5th year or University graduate up to 6 months after graduation (preferably Finance, Economics, Accounting, Management or similar field of study), available for minimum 30 hours per week,
• fluent English speaker,
• knowledgeable and experienced user of Microsoft Office tools, especially MS Excel,
• a goal oriented person with very good analytical and communication skills,
• a candidate able to work independently under tight schedules,
• a person who is experienced in working with accounting programs.
Experience in multinational environment performing financial or administrative activities and knowledge of SAP or VBA would be considered as an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Finance Center Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6-12 months duration (contract of services).
As an Intern you will:
• become a member of Finance Team, learning and gathering experience in different aspect of Purchase to Invoice area
• have a chance to experience working in a diverse environment, cooperating with stakeholders from various geographies and functions
• support the team members in terms of accounting for Swiss PMI entities
• have a chance to experience working with various systems and tools used in Finance area (MS Office tools and SAP based applications)
• learn making changes to invoices as well as doing account reconciliation
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.