Our Data & Analytics team supports our transformation from operational reporting, towards state of art analytics to enable data science and generate valuable insights for our internal business partners. This team is covering Czech, Slovak and Hungarian market and currently we are looking for an IT Data and Analytics Expert.
This role will be suitable for someone that has experience with Data analysis, Data modeling, Interest in Data science, Development of ETL based on Microsoft SQL services, as well as migration to alternative technologies on Amazon Web Services. Professional who has a good understanding of the vast range of IT operations and services and how they support business needs.
- Lead, design and actively participate in migration of the Local data warehouse to AWS.
- Define data architecture, target roadmap and data sources to be used for the business decision support outputs.
- Perform analysis on large datasets to help answer a wide range of business questions.
- Work closely with internal customers and stakeholders to elicit business requirements and transform them into valuable insights and reports for senior management and product teams all over the globe.
- Prepare set of automated dashboards and reports for wider business purposes across all PMI departments.
- Lead working group and stakeholder meetings.
- Develop recommendations for business improvements.
- Create written and graphic documentation to capture Business and Functional Requirements.
- Lead / participate in the development and act as a liaison until the project is completed.
Must have requirements:
- University degree in information technologies / services or in Engineering, Economy, Business Administration with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IT/IS
- Advanced English
- MS SQL knowledge (querying tables, optimizing requests, creating views)
- DWH development experience, ETL experience, ability to create data pipelines from different systems to the data warehouse
Database maintenance experience (database optimization, indexing, partitioning)
Data modeling experience
- Good communication and presentation skills to client and senior stakeholder level is a must
Nice to have:
- Python knowledge for working with data
- Data science experience with Hive and/or Hadoop
- Automation systems and continuous integration tools basic understanding
- AWS validated Data Warehousing tools and technologies such as (or similar to) S3 Storage, Power Designer (Data modeling and integration), Glue (ETL, AA, AI, DS), Lambda (Event automation / scheduler), Databricks (Data Science), Redshift (Data Warehouse), Power BI (as a presentation layer).
- Some project and program co-ordination experience are an advantage, particularly applying Agile methodologies
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours / home office possibility
- 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
- Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on the 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
- Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
- 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
- Summer/winter vacation contribution
- Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
- Above-standard medical care
Who we are
Philip Morris International Inc. is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. PMI is building a new portfolio of smoke-free alternatives that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about us please visit our website: www.pmi.com