What will your typical day look like?
As a Brand Retail Executive, YOU will be responsible for coordinating the development of retail content plans, creating demand forecast and buy plans, allocating stock, monitoring prices and implementing global promotions/activities. YOU will also coordinate and analyze monthly reports for results in brand retail formats, including managing allocated budgets to achieve the highest ROI on the proposed programs. YOU have 3-5 years of relevant experience and possess a post-secondary education in Business or Marketing.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
BRAND RETAIL FULL-YEAR ACTIVITY PLAN
• Coordinating the development of the full-year retail content plan (retail thematic campaigns and also promotional plan with communication and mechanics to accelerate Legal Adult Smokers (LAS) conversion to IQOS and to support the sales of IQOS devices, HEETS and accessories in designated channels.
• Coordinating the briefing process of the creative agencies & 3rd party suppliers and lead the implementation of all marketing activities. Keep direct Supervisor up-dated in all stages of the processes to ensure the Direct Retail marketing activities competitiveness, timeliness and highest quality.
• Managing creative agency (ies) by providing clear briefs, outlining strategy, deliverables, the scope of assignments and project timeline.
• Collaborating closely with Retail Deployment Team, Marketing, Product, Digital, Customer Care and Field Force teams to ensure a consistent and effective deployment of the activities strategy across all the channels with focus on Direct Retail.
• Providing constant analysis of consumer insights and market dynamics in order to provide constant input for the short-term strategy in line with the channel’s objectives.
• Consulting global promotions activities calendar / guidelines
• Executing global promotions/activities guidelines in market
VISUAL MERCHANDISING and PRODUCT ASSORTMENT
• Implement and manage the assortment in all formats according to latest global guidelines. This includes creating demand forecast and buy plan, allocating stock, monitoring prices and implementing global promotions/activities
• Liaise with deployment team to verify stock is distributed to stores as planned
• Develop and prepare documentation of VM guidelines (including planograms) across all formats
• Review planograms after go-live, ensure VM materials are being used in stores
• Regularly review visual merchandising execution with deployment team
• Track promotions performance in market (sales, margins)
• Coordinate and analyze monthly reports for overall results in all brand retail formats.
• Coordinate and analyze reports after each campaign and prepare improvement suggestions and present them to the Supervisor
• Assist the Supervisor in preparing and presenting analysis and results to management on a regular basis and ad hoc presentations in specific areas.
• Conduct marketing/field visits monthly in order to improve execution, foster internal communication and teamwork and report findings on regular basis to the Supervisor.
• Manage the allocated Budget and use internal and external resources to achieve the highest ROI on the proposed programs. Report to the Supervisor any major discrepancies and suggest actions for correction.
• Verify and negotiate costs with marketing suppliers for related. Collaborate with the Supervisor on day-to-day expenses and ensure the control of the expenses as to be within the approved budget.
• Analyze the cost efficiency in order to achieve optimal allocation of resources.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, COACHING & TEAM SUPERVISION
• Develop and enhance own professional direct retail marketing skills, knowledge and abilities via on job training and agreed external trainings.
• Constantly seek opportunities to develop other relevant competencies.
• Team Supervision - supervise, develop and coordinate direct report(s), help them enhance their professional skills, knowledge and abilities.
• Coaching - share retail knowhow with the full team, help others team members develop their retail competencies (above and below the peer level).
LEGAL & CORPORATE FRAMEWORK
In conjunction with Corporate Affairs and Legal Counsel, you will ensure that all direct retail-marketing activities are, to best knowledge and advice, within the context of current legislation, local regulations and PMI policies/code of conduct.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Sales & Marketing department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.