You have extensive experience in Store Design and Visual Merchandising? You have great project management skills and are an outstanding collaborator? You are legally eligible to work in Canada? If the answer is yes, we'd like to hear from you!
Rise to the challenge
As a Direct Retail Executive, you will be responsible for Store Design & Visual Merchandising Management. You will lead all aspects of the opening and set-up of the retail locations, including managing store design process, reviewing store build and implementing visual merchandising guidelines.
Lets’s talk about how you will contribute to the success of the team. In this role, you will:
• Develop the Retail brief for design & build
• Review Store design proposals as per the Operation Center's guidance
• Manage Projects from Kickoff to Deployment with Contractors
• Monitor Store Build and Design during the installation Phase
• Assist Global Brand Retail team to oversee local architect, while keeping all internal partners up to date
• Oversee and monitor the installation of fixtures and all design elements, in compliance with the approved designs
• Validate list of visuals provided by the Visual Merchandising team
• Create and review challenges & snag list- Follow up on completion of all items on the list with local architect and OC support
• Lead Store Completion & Quality Control
• Be responsible for Visual Merchandizing guideline deployment by reviewing stores vs planograms after build
• Update Visual Merchandizing implementation by Regularly review VM execution and updates implementation with store managers
• Ensure proper documentation is accurately created within the proper timeframe for potential projects including, PO Creation, Business Charter/650 submission and approvals for retail spaces. Accurately help forecast future OB's and manager annual budget to ensure it is in line.
Let’s talk about what you bring
• Post-secondary education in Business or Marketing, MBA would be an asset
• 3-5 years of project management, VM, marketing and brand strategies and a demonstrated ability to apply them
• Able to manage, budget, project management, results reporting, analysis, vendor relationship and problem solving.
• Unwavering dedication to the management and deliverables.
• A collaborator who can work cross-functionally to get things done; can build a common purpose.
• Ability to deliver concise and well-articulated communications both internally and externally – requires strong verbal, written, visual/presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Retail department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.