At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Wherever you join our crucial 47,000-strong Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working. You’ll be solving supply chain problems that span the whole world: a smoke-free world.
Your ‘day to day’
Lead the team responsible for the strategy and execution of allocation and replenishment of the inventory of conventional cigarettes, RRPs and Strategic Business Lines in the Andean Cluster (Colombia, Ecuador, Perú and Venezuela). Guarantee the process and execution to have the right product in the right place at the right time,with the right cost in the different channels (B2B and B2C).
Who we’re looking for
• University degree (Mandatory)
• At least 4 years in a Supply Chain, Finance, Sales function with exposure to a multinational environment, preferably within a FMCG company. (Mandatory)
• Experience as a team leader (Mandatory)
• Proficiency in desktop software (Microsoft Office suite) (Mandatory)
• Advanced level of Spanish and English (Mandatory)
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
To join our growing team