MANAGER MARKET RESEARCH / MARKTFORSCHUNG / CONSUMER INSIGHTS & ANALYTICS WITH FOCUS ON ANALYTICS IN MÜNCHEN
Full-time in Munich at the earliest possible date
Market Research is YOUR passion. And it's not just about working for a strong brand - it's about building something new, innovative, never-before-seen. The opportunity to try something out and creatively approach things and strategically build a category is the challenge you are looking for. A feeling for trends, consumer orientation and an eye for potential and details are the criteria for you to achieve great long-term success.
Become part of our vision and realize new ideas, because we build everything from scratch. You work in a large corporation with a start-up mentality - with the freedom to shape and redefine our future, but with the support of a large global company. Apply now as Manager Market Research (m/f/d) at Philip Morris GmbH in Munich-Gräfelfing.
WE OFFER YOU:
- A unique momentum for joining Philip Morris - the biggest transformation in the company's history - our vision "Design a Smoke-Free Future".
- Flat hierarchies and an open, team-oriented corporate culture
- An unlimited employment contract with an above-average salary and additional benefits (e.g. company pension plan) as well as various corporate benefits (canteen, sports, fitness studio, company medical care, etc.).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Support senior management in the design and execution of business strategies, ensuring consumer centric driven decisions by identifying consumer needs.
- Ensure in-depth diagnostic research in the market into prioritized topics to learn what adult smokers/ users are thinking, feeling and doing along their journey to RRP. Translate them into actionable insights and ensure the development and appropriate maintenance of an effective Business Intelligence archive system to facilitate the adoption of the Business Intelligence process.
WHAT’S WAITING FOR YOU?
- You are the key lead for insight generation and management based on quantitative data.
- You create sophisticated analyses, generate derivations for strategic recommendations for action in Germany and the EU Region and present them.
- You work closely with our Commercial Team and Business Planning Team, as well as with our corporate headquarters in Switzerland and other hub markets.
- You are the driving force behind "Best in class Analytics" and the Subject Matter Expert for our tools like Power BI, Stratifyd and Qualtrics.
- At least 7 years of experience in market research of a well-known brand or consulting in responsible activities.
- You are a communicative personality with a hands-on mentality who likes to drive and live dynamic change.
- You are pro-active, initiate projects and are responsible for them.
- You enjoy working with different teams and senior management and have experience advising different stakeholders.
- You already have leadership experience in dealing with team members and/or agencies.
- You have extremely good experience in quantitative market research and can use tools such as Power BI, Stratifyd, Qualtrics for "Best in Class Analyses".
- You think networked and always have an eye for the big picture.
- You have very good written and spoken language skills in German and English.
Philip Morris International is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets.
In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes.