International Assignments Analyst - Systems & Projects
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Are you passionate about systems and working in a project mode? Does becoming a part of Global Mobility Service Excellence Team and enhancing digitization experience in our department, as well as for our assignees, sound like an opportunity you would like to seize?
If the answer is yes, si, sim, tak, ja, or ano we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH:
• an experience in working in Mobility Team, especially with an Assignment Management System
• strong analytical skills and improvement drive
• problem solving with communication skills
• ability to deal with multiple stakeholders (external and internal)
• an experience in multicultural environment and fluency in English language
Experience in project-based environment and knowledge of various HR systems would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in the People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland.
As International Assignments Analyst you will:
• team up with Mobility, IT, Finance and external partners to ensure successful project delivery
• be engaged in project planning and preparation of detailed business requirements
• be responsible for a delivery of an assigned project scope
• act as a system expert supporting other users, including training delivery and materials preparation
• be raising system issues or bugs, creating and executing testing scenarios until issue fix
• gather improvement suggestions, propose modifications and set up the system’s configuration to meet business needs
• continuously develop yourself through gaining practical knowledge, formal trainings, peer networks etc.
• competitive salary and benefits
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company restaurant
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.