RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
We are seeking for a highly motivated individual with strong passion for Finance to join our team as Finance Analyst, based in Kuala Lumpur office.
You will have the opportunity to assist in cash flow management and efficient execution of treasury activities in accordance with Company policies & regulations. You will also have the exposure in preparing periodic reports including Balance Sheet forecast, cash flow forecast and metric measurement to PMI and local management. On top of that, you will be given the chance to review and identify the risk and opportunities in optimizing working capital.
This is a unique opportunity to:
• Be part of a world-class multinational company and the global industry leader, in a role that will present you with outstanding professional challenges, learning opportunities and career growth;
• Understand our consumer and deliver significant value to the business.
• Be part in an organization that promotes diversity, growth and an equal-opportunity employer.
• Be part of Equal-Salary Certified Employer.
1. Prepare Balance Sheet and cash flow forecast and KPI measurement in an accurate and timely manner. Analyze and identify continuous improvement opportunities to optimize working capital.
2. Prepare and propose dividend distribution forecast.
3. Assist in preparing analysis relating to the financial risks of all company activities and assets; furnish financial data to PMI Global Risk Management for global insurance programs.
4. Provide weekly ad-hoc payment requirement to PMI for working capital requirement.
5. Lead bank guarantees including preparation, review and submission of quarterly report to PMI.
6. Assist in daily treasury related operations and coordinate between Shared Service Centre and users.
7. Review business contract from Treasury and Accounts Payable perspective and recommend changes according to PMI Guides and standards, if needed.
8. Coordinate daily disbursement related activities with Shared Service Centre and users, provide support to process/system change. Perform minimal payment related tasks upon required.
Essential Skills and competencies:
• Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Finance department. Candidate has exposure in FMCG organisation or Big 4 accounting firms is encouraged to apply
• Proactive individual with eagerness to learn under minimal direct supervision
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with good business acumen
• Ability to work independently under a fast pace working environment
• Flexible approach when working in a team with different stakeholders (external and internal)
• Good time management skills
• Degree in Accounting, Finance discipline or equivalent. Professional Accounting Qualification is highly desirable