Intern Consumer Engagement & Retail Projects in Lausanne for a 6-month challenge starting as of February 2020
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Who we’re looking for a student:
• Currently studying for your degree in Marketing, (Digital) Communication, Business Administration, PR or related area
• Excited about marketing products and consumer communication
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English, German or/and French
• Skilled in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Photoshop and InDesign
If you are proactive, agile, dynamic, energetic and creative, you are the one we want for our Swiss market marketing team (Philip Morris SA) in Lausanne. You will be working on reduced risk and conventional products throughout all channels.
As Intern, you will be actively participating in the development and production of consumer materials for our brands. More specifically, you will:
• support our Industrialization Project Team in developing and implementing online and offline consumer communications & retail programs
• together with agencies, develop and produce brand communication, consumer materials and consumer engagement activities for retail, digital channels, fairs or events.
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.