Do you want to kick-start your career where you can grow and develop in a dynamic work environment? Are you open-minded, willing to challenge the status-quo and inspire change? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry as we know it today. To the benefit of the society, the smokers and the people around the smokers. A future where regular cigarettes no longer exist. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms and our goal is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
We are currently looking for a Commercial Deployment Coordinator to support the Commercial Deployment team in Helsinki with tasks related to trade engagement, data analysis and sales support.
As Commercial Deployment Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
• Driving several commercial projects simultaneously
• Working with CRM systems and administrating commercial tools
• Support organization with business and competitive intelligence / ad-hoc analytics
• Support with trade events, program and material coordination
• Develop KPI tracking systems for sales teams
• Working with business partners and service providers
• Bachelor or master degree, preferably in Marketing, Business or Economics
• Preferably experience in Sales and/or Marketing
• Detail-oriented and a team player
• Good analytical skills and logical thinking
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English & Finnish
• Knowledge and use of Excel & Powerpoint, Office 365 appreciated
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.