◆Strategy(Marketing & Media, PR):
① Execute Consumer & Media communications strategy aligned to business and marketing objectives. Scope includes:
- Segment and prioritize the target End users (Legal age smokers, Legal age Heat-not-burn users, Non-smokers) & public's needs and interests.
- Collect all of business & marketing messages to translate into Media relevant messages.
- Support to build the communication strategy under Consumer PR manager's supervision.
② Creative storytelling and developing, pitching and securing stories, and deploying communications campaigns across paid, earned (including proactive media/blogger engagement) and owned media:
- Brief to PR / Media buying agency based on Consumer & Media communications
- Execute the strategic PR to generate the needs from the target audience
- Prepare & conduct Media pitch to expose the right story line in Media.
- Assess the plan and make a consensus with the several internal stakeholders (e.g. Device team, Consumable team, Messaging team, External affairs, Legal etc)
③ Plan and execute PR event, round tables, one-to-one pitching from out-of-box thinking point of view. Scope includes:
- Co-work with PR agency to handle the events based on the consumer & media communication strategy (Media selections, Event venue selection, media engagement content creation, management presentation creation, narrative creation, management of Q&A etc).
- Build the long-term relationship with Media representatives (TV, Newspaper, and Magazine).
④ Measure and report the effectiveness of Consumer PR programs:
- Quantitative analysis (# of reach, AVE)
- Qualitative analysis (Sentimental analysis, coverage of adequate contents etc)
⑤ Manage the part of PR budget under supervision of Consumer PR manager (approximately below 100 Mio JPY/year)
⑥ Active collaboration with the team member to ensure related business/PR knowledge transfer as support of the manager
1. Minimum 6 years of professional experience with proven records in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Communications, Journalism and Public Relations.
2. Experience in collaborating with other functions to deploy campaigns, able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing.
3. Solid relationship with key consumer and lifestyle media and bloggers.
4. Marketing background
5. Ability to work with cross-functional teams
6. Understand social media
7. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills in both English and Japanese language