Sr Engineer Sustaining Engineering
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It’s so rare in R&D that everything aligns to create the ideal conditions for outstanding work. Right now, at PMI, that’s exactly what’s happening. R&D is the driving force for our bold new vision: to replace cigarettes with a revolutionary portfolio of alternative products.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
If you’re creative, courageous and ready to take risks, you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions. Ultimately, by delivering our smoke-free future, your work could change the lives of a billion smokers.
Your ‘day to day’
You will lead highly complex technical projects improving electronic devices quality, cost and manufacturing output.
You will guide a team of engineers able to analyze, solve product and process quality issue. You will propose, develop and validate device manufacturing process improvements enabling efficiency, cost saving and increased quality.
You will conduct product and process improvement projects with Sustaining Engineering and EMS Engineering teams to drive quality continuous improvement.
You will be responsible to drive technical project in a multi-functional environment, where smooth collaboration between Engineering, R&D, QA, Procurement, Supply Chain and EMSs is a must.
Who we’re looking for
• University degree in Electronics/Mechanical engineering or equivalent
• Solid manufacturing engineering experience linked with seasoned knowledge of product design.
• Confirmed experience in building relationship with external development partners within the consumer electronics, EMS or medical devices industries.
• Ability to build effective teams and foster a strong collaborative culture internally and externally.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Fact base decision maker with strong quality principles support
• Strong reputation in engaging in proactive behavior and seizing opportunities.
• Excellent communication in English and Chinese (Mandarine is a plus)
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
If you want to know more about our company check our website: https://www.pmiscience.com/