Intern Manufacturing Excellence in Lausanne for a 6-month challenge starting as of February 2020
Be a part of a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Who we’re looking for a student:
• Currently studying mechanical engineering or related areas
• Good ability to manage ambiguities
• Motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and rigorous.
• Interact regularly with large groups of cross-functional players
• Proficient oral and written communication skills
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
If you are also flexible to work in an international environment, like teamwork and creativity, you are the one we want for our global Middle East Africa & Third Party Manufacturer team (in Philip Morris International Engineering) in Lausanne, Switzerland.
You will lead strategic project and initiatives adding systematic and cross functional perspective in order to improve the performance of our manufacturing affiliates. You will Support Management on an effective communication through the organization about deadlines, new initiatives and standards. You will drive that the organization towards a consistent Loss Analysis to generate a Zero Loss Journey.
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.