A dynamic and energetic individual who is self-motivated and has the ability to develop the business, people and the organization in a territory. YOU are highly organized, analytical and phenomenal at building and sustaining relationships. You are legally authorized to work in Canada and possess well-developed communication and negotiation skills.
• The opportunity (Geographic Territory Coverage- Sudbury) based out of Sudbury.
• You will recruit, lead, run and motivate the team in a given district, in order to meet market share and volume growth.
• You will set territory objectives based on RBH strategies, boundaries and guidelines in order to meet market share and volume growth targets.
• You will train and provide on the job coaching to team in order for them to set territory objectives and to develop and implement territory business plan.
• You will develop, propose and implement territory business plan integrating key accounts and trade marketing activities within territory.
• You will be responsible to integrate plans to build a consistent district plan in line with agreed strategies. Identify development areas and takes action and accountability for self-development.
• Ensure resource allocation to team and secure district resources needs to ensure district plan implementation.
• Settle, plan and ensure full and proper account coverage within territory with flexibility and autonomy to focus resources in order to deliver agreed results. In your role you will ensure controlled results and quality against critical metrics analyze business reports for the district and take corrective action to fulfill objectives.
• You will analyze business reports in an autonomous manner and takes corrective actions to fulfill objectives. Ensure full compliance with business conduct policy and other relevant RBH policies and guidelines.
• Discuss issues and opportunities and recommend changes to management in order to improve business performance. You will demonstrate cultural values of Teamwork, Leadership and Commitment to win to achieve bold edge.
• Bachelors degree or a diploma in Business or a related field
• 3-7 years of experience in sales (experience in B2B/B2C)
• Direct field leadership experience.
• Knowledge of Excel and Power Point
• Fluency in French is an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Sales-Science & Innovation department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.