Rise to the challenge
RBH Inc. is looking for a Lead Business Process Analyst to serve as a domain expert on process improvement and analysis initiatives across projects and within business units. The Business Process Analyst will evaluate several existing business processes and make recommendations for optimal re-engineered processes going forward. The Business Process Analyst will have an understanding of technical solutions (including CRM, e-commerce, and logistics) and will work alongside a wide variety of business and technical stakeholders to figure out an efficient way of incorporating systems to support business functions systems. The analyst will support the implementation of new business processes and measure and monitor the re-engineered business process for effectiveness and continually evaluate and make improvements as the processes mature.
Lets’s talk about how you will contribute to the success of the team. In this role, you will:
• Collaborate with the leadership team on strategies to improve identified areas of process inefficiencies
• Work within project teams and across the organization to understand and document the current state
• Conduct and attend stakeholder meetings to determine business process gaps
• Lead process design workshops
• Contribute to the assessment of business problems and opportunities and recommend the best course of action (i.e. strategic and tactical
• Perform fit-gap analysis, and identification of any areas for improvement within existing procedures, methods and business processes
• Assess the interaction between business/ end users and systems and recommend areas for improvement
• Develop and document new business processes and communicate and educate business and technical users on the new processes
• Develop standard operating procedures based on the recommendations for new processes within business units
Let’s talk about what you bring
• 6+ years of forward-thinking experience working as a Business Process Analyst
• 2+ years of experience leading Business Process Improvement Projects
• Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence or other Team Collaboration software
• Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to juggle and prioritize numerous tasks within a collaborative team environment
• Demonstrated ability to use process modelling tools
• Comfortable working on agile teams
Education and Certification Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or related experience.
• Business Process Management certification from accredited institution ( CBPP,CBPL,OCEB
• Knowledge of process modelling languages (BPMN 2.0)
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Retail department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.