Rise to the challenge
RBH Inc is looking for Business Systems Analysts to support ecommerce and logistics functions. The Business Systems Analyst will work alongside the product owner, business teams and other partners to assist with the development of the business and technical requirements. The Analyst will be comfortable working with both the agile and waterfall development methodology and has worked on implementing and configuring ERP solutions. The Business Systems Analyst will be required to present to both business and technical partners and will be comfortable working on multiple initiatives in a dynamic environment adhering to strict timelines for delivery. The Business Systems Analyst will bring experience from previous projects but will also have an opportunity to contribute and grow their skills in a fast-paced environment.
Let’s talk about how you will contribute to the success of the team. In this role, you will:
• Provide support to the ecommerce business owners with regards to challenges raised to the Support Team relating to ecommerce systems and business processes
• Liaise and follow up on issues raised with external vendors providing e-commerce business process support
• Respond to ad-hoc queries raised by the business teams with regards to Orders, Payments, and Reconciliations
• Follow up on consumer queries with regards to swaps, returns, refunds
• Follow up on Logistics-related queries and day-to-day matters
• Provide support on consignment stock, orders, and reconciliation
• Investigate consumer complaints with regards to orders, refunds, payments
• Work with business partners to elicit, understand, define and document business requirements
• Liaise with technical users to assist with the translation of business requirements into technical solutions
• Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
• Design and review test cases, process change requests, facilitate user acceptance testing, support installation and deployment
• Help design, document and maintain system processes while working with business partners to optimize and improve system integrations
• Constantly seek opportunities to improve current processes and value adding opportunities to own function and respective business partners area
Let’s talk about what you bring
• Knowledge of accounting principles and guidelines, local standards and regulations
• Knowledge of ecommerce landscape and systems
• Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP) a plus– Familiarity with any mainstream ecommerce platforms e.g. Shopify, Woo Commerce, Magento etc.
• Familiarity with user group management, product creation, website content management on the website (CMS)
Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence or other Team Collaboration software
• Financial Analysis
• Strong analytical skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong Problem-solving skills
• An ability to stick to strict deadlines
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
• Previous experience working as an active member on agile teams
• Ability to balance and prioritize numerous tasks within a collaborative team environment
• Ability to work independently
Education and Certification Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Commerce, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or related experience.
• Business Analysis Certification ( CBAP, PMI-PBA, CCBA) desired
• Familiarity with developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
• 1-3 years of ecommerce experience
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Retail department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.