Are you looking for discovering the new way of interning?
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you?
If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• Intern for duration of at least 6 months
• Student of last year of studies or up to 6 months after graduation
• University studies in Finance/Business/Accounting/Economics etc. field
• Fluent English speaker
• Proficient computer user, including MS Office (especially MS Excel)
• Candidate with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Quick learner and team player
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our EU Finance Controlling Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 months duration (contract of services).
EU Finance Controlling Department recently established in PMI SCE Krakow is directly reporting to the PMI headquarters in Switzerland. This department is built to be a solid business partner to the EU markets providing consolidated financial information, budget and reporting
In your internship program at EU Finance Controlling department you will collaborate with finance professionals from various backgrounds, countries and levels of hierarchy in order to:
• Compute budget and forecast together with EU markets (Income Statement and Balance Sheet)
• Prepare, analyze and report monthly financial statements (Income Statement and Balance Sheet)
• Create presentations for finance management and/or market management
• Propose improvements to the current processes
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you the entry point for an international experience. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.