Rise to the challenge
As a Customer Service Lead, YOU will lead and coordinate the Call Center, the Customer Service Specialists and the Software administrator to meet business obligations and service level requirements. YOU will translate and implement customer service principles into daily team operations and activities to ensure that the key objectives of growing volume and share through customer (retailer) satisfaction are achieved. YOU have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in managing high performing teams. Additionally, having 3 years’ experience in sales and call center environment is preferred.
What your typical day looks like
• Align the Call Center operation with RBH's business objectives, initiatives, metrics and processes.
• Facilitate effective interaction at an operational level between RBH and the Call Center
• Review period invoicing and other procurement/billing issues.
• Prepare documents for billing/invoicing 3rd party
• Guide and oversee all performance management of staff under supervision to coach, guide and support them to reach their full potential and achieve team and individual KPI's.
• Communicate vision, direction and purpose to employees under supervision and act as a role model for them.
• Establish, manage and maintain clear lines of communication with relevant stakeholder groups on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure that staff under supervision is constantly updated and trained on objectives, initiatives, processes, policies, etc.
• Prepare a detailed resource forecast plan and recruitment recommendations by identifying call center resource requirements to meet business needs.
• Track, analyze, and implement the performance of the Call Center and Customer Service function and provide strategic direction to the team to ensure continuous improvement and service levels are achieved.
• Identify areas of weakness, provide clear feedback and address performance issues through coaching and/ or training.
• Responsible for the day to day relationship management and budget tracking with third party vendor under contract for call center services.
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Customer Care department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.