Intern E-Commerce in Lausanne for a 6-month challenge starting as of February 2020
Be a part of a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Who we’re looking for a student:
• Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Communication or related area
• Strong analytical skills coupled with attention to detail
• Advance knowledge of Excel
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive, well-organized and systematic in dealing with assignments
• Project management skills are an asset
• Fluent in English and German OR French
If you are also good with deadlines, teamwork and feedback, you are the one we want for our 6-month Internship in our local Swiss Reduced Risk Products (RRP) team.
Your day to day
As an Intern, you will contribute to various projects, operational activities and analysis linked to the digital and ecommerce strategy. You will support the E-commerce team with monitoring and reporting on sales, promotions, consumers and ad-hoc initiatives. You will also be involved in the day to day activities related to the maintenance of our e-commerce platform, to ensure we deliver the best online experience.
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.