Listen up, we’ve got just the challenge for you!
But first. Did you know that Philip Morris International wants to be far more than a leading cigarette company?
Philip Morris is building its new future. Right now. A future of smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Indeed, our vision is that these products will one day replace cigarettes. Awesome, right? Find out all about the exiting time we’re in by visiting our website: www.pmi.com.
Our company is transforming – big time. And you now get the chance to become part of this paradigm shift. Can you imagine building this grand new future together with us? Yes? Then go on and discover if our open position as ‘Junior Editor Trade Engagement’ is right up your alley!
As Junior Editor Trade Engagement you will further develop our Trade Community through our Digital PLTFRM. By using this platform you will – in close collaboration with the commercial team - assist our retailers, both in a supporting as in an engaging role.
So what will you be spending your energies on?
• Together with your co-workers, you will manage (strengthen/accelerate) and engage our Trade Community in The Netherlands. Always in line with our commercial strategy.
• You’ll develop and manage digital campaigns/content together with your internal - commercial - stakeholders to maximise the output.
• You’ll liaise with our digital agencies to make catchy activities and resonate the retailer’s tone of voice.
• You’ll adapt the message in order to improve our reach and engagement, based on specific data about the community, users, behaviour and activities. And this week after week.
• You are curious and you know the latest trends and news about the retailer landscape, you know what’s going on in this segment.
• You like to ‘digitalize’ your environment.
Who are you?
You like knowing your customer in a 360-degree way, you engage them with great win-win ideas/solutions and this all at a fast pace. That’s what makes you smile. And of course, a high five your co-workers.
• You are a digital savvy person. Digital for you is a given asset in any business growth today.
• You love sudden changes and can adapt quickly. Furthermore, taking advantage of these changes is your natural habit.
• You have a ‘make it happen’ mind-set and can work in full autonomy as well as in a team.
• You are disruptive, hands-on and you like to bring good ideas into practice afterwards.
• You’re an excellent communicator and love to collaborate.
• You’re highly flexible.
• You’re fluent in Dutch and English, French is an asset.
• You have a degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or similar.
What We Offer
In return for your dedication, we offer you a dynamic and diverse working environment, cool office spaces, a competitive salary package, many learning possibilities and the opportunity to be you or become who you want to be.
WANT TO DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL? COME JOIN OUR TEAM
If you are interested in this position, please upload your CV and Motivation letter.