Manager Supply Planning
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It’s so rare in R&D that everything aligns to create the ideal conditions for outstanding work. Right now, at PMI, that’s exactly what’s happening. R&D is the driving force for our bold new vision: to replace cigarettes with a revolutionary portfolio of alternative products.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
If you’re creative, courageous and ready to take risks, you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions. Ultimately, by delivering our smoke-free future, your work could change the lives of a billion smokers.
Your ‘day to day’
Lead the E-Hub Supply Planning team, ensuring the loading of our devices and components production center based on a 6-months rolling planning cycles.
Work with key-stakeholders to establish processes and meetings to ensure accurate data & information flows to the E-Hub on a monthly basis in order to improve forecast accuracy.
Liaise with EMS, Global Planning and key-stakeholder to solve STP/MTP issues.
Work with key partners to build and maintain a comprehensive risk-management plans to avoid supply interruption.
Define roles and responsibilities for the team while establishing processes, procedure and tools to support the team in order to achieve the targets and objectives.
Who we’re looking for
• University degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing or relevant.
• Very solid experience in Supply Chain (Business planning, production planning, capacity planning, project management).
• Ability to build effective teams and foster a strong collaborative culture internally and externally.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Fact base decision maker with strong quality principles support
• Strong reputation in engaging in proactive behavior and seizing opportunities.
• Excellent communication in English. Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a plus.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
If you want to know more about our company check our website: https://www.pmiscience.com/