Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our B2B teams have a direct impact on our new mission: sharing the smoke-free vision among the business community and creating new opportunities to convert exclusively legal age smokers who would otherwise continue smoking to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products.
If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s now here better to develop your career.
Your ‘day to day’
As B2B Analyst you will support the team in providing and ensuring up to date tools and communication materials for their engagement activities. Prepare ad hoc reports on performance vs targets and monitor ROI. You will be responsible for the budget tracking and forecast (with B2B manager supervision).
Specific responsibilities include:
• B2B Activity Tracking and reporting: track department activities and results, weekly reporting of results and progress on targets to B2B team. Provide team with tools to help information collection and team coordination. Keep all databases up to date (on a regular basis).
• Budget tracking and forecast: track department expenses and Budget commitments, rolling estimates of budget needs for department activities. Monitor ROI. Manage administrative flow in coordination with Controlling function.
• Promo management: coordinating with Finance and IT departments to manage, align, and monitor usage of B2B promotions.
• Communication and Materials development: coordinating with Communication, Digital, Legal and external affairs teams in order to provide visibility materials and communication tools to support B2B activities. Manage relationships with suppliers and materials order management.
• Storage management and Logistic support: manage B2B stock materials to provide information about stock levels and timely handling of B2B materials to support field activities.
• Support on Special Projects: supporting B2B executives and manager in the development of new mechanics and tools in order to perform tests and pilots among B2B and B2B2C channels.
Who we’re looking for
• University Degree in business and administration.
• 1-2 years of previous experience in financial / marketing
• Fluent in Italian and English.
• Computer skills, proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Word.
• Project Management and priority setting skills, agility to work in complex and fluid environment with tight deadlines.
• Priority setting and dealing with strict deadlines are key skills
What are nice to have
• Entrepreneurship, positive attitude, attention to details.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Negotiation skills
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
For internal: SG 6
Work location: Rome