Brand Communication Intern in Lausanne for a 6-month challenge starting as of January 2020
Be a part of a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
We are looking for a student with the following requirements:
• Excited about marketing products & services and consumer communication
• Proactive, agile, dynamic personality
• Embracing new challenges with great attitude
• At ease with ambiguity
• Fluent in English and French; German & Italian are assets
If you want to actively participate in shaping marketing activities for our Reduced Risk product portfolio, you are the one we want as part of our Products & Services team (in Philip Morris S.A., Swiss market) based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a student, you will contribute to or lead various ongoing projects focusing on reduced risk products that will help PM SA achieve concrete business results. Among other tasks, you will need to collaborate internally (cross-functionally) and externally (agencies) with different stakeholders, analyse the performance of our activities & support the team for management of budgets. Within the Products & Services team, you will work closely with Acquisition Lead and the Acquisition Head.
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.