Intern Direct Retail in Lausanne for a 6-month challenge starting as of January 2020
Be a part of a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Who we’re looking for a student with the following requirements:
• Currently studying for your Degree in Marketing or related area
• Good understanding of Sales processes in the Swiss market
• Strong organization and project management skills
• Comfortable with MS Office suite
• Fluent in French, German and English a strong plus
If you are a self-starter, open-minded, able to “think outside the box”, willing to take action, good at dealing with tight deadlines, then you are the one we want to join our Swiss Direct Retail Team (Philip Morris SA) in Lausanne, Switzerland.
You will be part of the team working on the implementation of IQOS boutiques in key Cities. This role includes potential location scouting, contract negotiation, define rollout, logistic and deployment best practices. You will also be working on finding the ideal business model for our new generation of products. You will definitely be part of history of the company.
It is your opportunity to explore Marketing, Communication and PR in a dynamic and global environment.
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.