Intern Events and Commercial Coordination in Lausanne for a 6-month challenge starting as of January 2020
Be a part of a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Who we’re looking for a student with the following requirements:
• Currently pursuing a bachelor degree in Hospitality, Business Management or related area
• Excellent communication skills & organization skills
• Customer oriented and problem-solving mind
• Good attention to details
• Big interest in event planning
• Fluent in both written and spoken English, French, Swiss German and Italian a plus.
The intern will work hand in hand with the four Consumer Activation Platforms Leads to identify new business opportunities, prepare the roll out of Consumer Activation Platforms coaching & briefing and ensure a high quality implementation of IQOS, well maintained by our IQOS Experts and properly tracked.
The intern will also have a support function for the Commercial Coordination Team which includes commercial project management, development of analytical tools and commercial planning
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Training / Onboarding new IQOS Frontliners by ordering material, briefing & organizing bookings
• Preparing & planning consumer activation platforms in terms of logistics and resources along with Consumer Activation team.
• On site platform setup.
• Frontline meetings participation and/or organization.
• One field visit at least per week.
• Proposition of new platforms for IQOS activation.
• Team Supervising during activation
• Analyses of activation results & reporting.
• Handle Ad hoc request (PMI or other).
• Coordinating field visits for PMI/PMSA employees
• Support on various commercial projects
• Support on data governance
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.