Our team is responsible for developing and executing Digital Trade Engagement activities in the CZ/SK/HU cluster, focused on the retail activation, communication and engagement. To support the execution of retail advocacy campaigns that support the achievement of the business goals, we are looking for Digital Trade Engagement Executive for the Hungarian market.
Are you a quick learner with excellent attention to detail, creative thinking and with clear drive for results?
If YES, then apply now for the position of DTE Executive.
Your role will be:
• TRADE ENGAGEMENT Plan, develop and lead projects to Digital Trade Engagement Activities as well as support the development of other related plans, ensuring active participation of all relevant departments.
• CONTENT Coordinate 3rd party creative- and digital agencies to develop relevant and engaging B2B online content. Collaborate with Cluster Digital, Indirect Retail, and Consumer Journey teams.
• DEPLOYMENT Work closely with Field Force to coordinate and supervise execution of Online Trade Programs
• REPORTING Analyze the results of trade activities and prepare appropriate information and recommendations for improvement. Calculate and propose resource requirements and/or other facilities, methods, tools, etc.
• BUDGET Prepare budgets and ensure proper planning and spending, including forecasting. Ensure expenditures are within established parameters, emphasizing cost efficiencies
We are looking for a candidate with following characteristics:
• University degree; marketing or business field is advantage
• Advanced English and Hungarian language skills
• 1-2 years of experience from FMCG environment (similar commercial/sales position or trade marketing)
• Very good analytical skills
• Big advantage is experience in community management, management or co-creation of website content, customer loyalty program, B2B platform or experience from a digital role
• High collaboration spirit with a passion for sharing/implementation of best practice