Are you passionate about PMI’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
INTERNSHIP IN INDUSTRIALIZATION
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As Trainee in Industrialization, You will Analyse productive and quality data and trend, using available reports, as well as guarantee the management of existent test reports and define the specifics of new ones, according to S&I requests.
In addition, You will propose and realize improvement projects of the process, quality and KPIs, using the foreseen methodology (ex. PDCA) and promoting the culture of Continuous Improvement and Team Work.
Place of employment: Crespellano
Duration: 6 months internship
• Internship of 6 months length, starting in October/November 2019
• International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
• Onboarding program; on-the-job & off-the-job Trainings
You will participate in activities as follows:
• Understand customer brief and implement the agreed changes to reach the project objectives.
• Contribute to resolution of project related issues to achieve the project objectives.
• Coordinate internal and external resources for the activities of each project.
• Masters’ degree in Management Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or similar
• Scientific Approach
• Project management processes passion
• Analytical skills and interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple priorities and drive results.
• Required: Excel, Word, Power Point.
• Fluent English and Italian.
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of June 30, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 8.0 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, available for sale in 48 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.