Do you have strong organizational skills and always put the customer at the core of everything that you do? Are you a phenomenal people manager with experience in logistics? If the answer is yes, we'd like to hear from you!
Rise to the challenge
The RRP Logistics Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Canadian ecommerce platform and associated logistics for direct to consumer deliveries in Canada for all aspects of RRP “Reduced Risk Products” (IQOS) products. You will be responsible for encouraging the relationship between RBH and the D2C (direct to consumer) couriers.
Lets’s talk about how you will contribute to the success of the team. In this role, you will:
• Handle the distribution of IQOS products to consignees, consumers, and direct boutique through the coordination of couriers, warehouses, systems and internal staff. Including but not limited to, material set-up, inventory reconciliation and allocation by channel.
• Lead and align distribution team, Logistics Service Provider, 3rd Party Logistics, RBH Financial teams, and Financial Service Provider for the launch of all new RRP products. Ensure all team members are aware of timelines, product details and any special requirements. Utilizing distribution team members expertise and skills to ensure project deadlines are met, testing requirements are completed, and additional workload is evenly distributed across the team where possible.
• Design, develop and review RRP SOX reports for consistency, accuracy and timeliness. Sign off on monthly reports as required.
• Investigate patterns and trends through warehouse and call centre visits and collaboration with stakeholders to optimize the existing strategy, maximize opportunity to allow for large scale ecommerce distribution. Identify improvement opportunities, recommend action plan, and lead implementation.
• Design the best system enhancements or ecommerce solutions to improve customer experience and increase integration while reducing manual intervention and complexity.
• Coach and develop 1-2 direct reports in distribution to help them grow within their roles.
Let’s talk about what you bring
• College Diploma or University Degree
• 2+ years in a relevant or related field
• Project Management Skills
• Customer Focus
• Strong working knowledge of SAP
• Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Retail department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.