Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Are you curious, eager to learn and improve? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes then we are willing to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit a candidate with:
• min 3+ years of experience in pharmaceutical/food industry/CRO (Clinical Research Organization) as Business and/or Procurement responsible,
• exposure to any Research and Development, Advanced Engineering, Quality Assessment departments would be an asset,
• knowledge of Clinical Trial and Organization process, regulation would be an asset
• experience and/or knowledge in collaborating with Hospitals, Medical Universities or CRO would be an asset,
• excellent command of English,
• stakeholder management skills and ability to influence decisions,
• very good interpersonal skills and customer-centric approach,
• strong drive for results and ability to adapt to fast changing environment,
• proactive approach and ability to work independently,
• agility in dealing with ambiguity and change management,
• proficiency in using MS Office and experience in SAP.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Procurement Center Europe in Kraków, Poland. As a Procurement Sourcing Executive, you will develop, in collaboration with Procurement Account Manager, an Affiliate management plan by assessing industry, market, economic factors and internal business requirements.
You will be in charge of implementation of the categories and subcategories plan and selection of the appropriate sourcing strategies. You will build different scenarios, recommend a negotiation plan and pre-align these with Internal Stakeholders to ensure adherence to outcome & smooth execution.
Further duties will include:
• take active role in developing procurement plans/scope of the Affiliate and in identifying business opportunities that can enable to streamline process execution while delivering speed to market and overall achievement of market objectives.
• collaborate with Procurement Account Manager and Internal Stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of their needs/scope of work & business priorities to ensure high level of deliverables,
• perform RFx processes, lead negotiation with suppliers and contracts preparation ensuring delivery of the right quality at the most competitive market price in the area of indirect materials and services. Execute all activities in compliance with internal policies and guidelines,
• propose value - adding solutions and influence internal stakeholders,
• identify and implement optimization initiatives that can streamline sourcing activities and improve customer experience at affiliate level,
• actively participate in projects dedicated to processes/activities optimization in Procurement Center Europe organization,
• actively seek for new market insights to provide value and innovation,
• deliver financial productivity within managed scope & spend (cost saving/cost avoidance).
• competitive salary,
• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals in company canteens,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• multisport program,
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus,
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• free bike and car parking for all employee.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
*factual job title may differ from stated in this job posting.