Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools. Join us in Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Your ‘day to day’
We’re currently looking for a talented Finance Executive to join the team in Dubai. As Finance Executive you’ll be responsible for ensuring that purchase invoices have sufficient supporting documents prior to paying for goods and services.
As Finance Executive you will:
• Review and validate purchase invoices and their supporting documents to ensure that the Company is paying for goods and services effectively rendered.
• Ensure marketing costs charged by third parties are reviewed, validated against supporting documentation.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to align requirements and provide support with respect to supporting documentations and appropriate collection of proof of purchase.
• Ensure that the material and services purchased for marketing activities are documented, properly tracked and reconciled.
• Assist the accounting team by adhering to the monthly closing timetable and reviewing unprocessed invoices at month end to provide the relevant accruals in a timely manner.
• Recommend improvement and developments on the invoice verification processes.
Who we’re looking for
• You have a college/university degree with emphasis on Finance.
• You have at least 2 years of Finance related experience, including accounting and internal audit or internal controls.
• You are detailed oriented and customer focused with high degree of integrity and strong analytical skills. You have good planning, priority setting, and communication skills.
• You are able to work under tight deadlines.
• You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• You have excellent command in English (both written and spoken). Arabic is a plus.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Want to discover your potential? Come join our team!
If you are interested and match our profile, please apply online until October 20th, 2019.