'=== JOIN THE REVOLUTION! ===
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact.
We're looking for an IFMS Engineer based in our factory in Sahiwal, Pakistan. Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday routine and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working that span the whole world.
=== YOUR DAY TO DAY ===
SUSTAINABILITY AND COMPLIANCE
Adheres 100% compliance to all Sustainability policies and with safety rules and regulations, including legislation requirements. Follows ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, PMI QMS, AWS requirements.
In cooperation with Sustainability department, coordinates all energy inspections and revisions required by state authorities. Follows up the outcomes of these inspections and initiates all needed reactive interventions.
Ensures correct operation and maintenance of utilities equipment and systems in order to have uninterrupted supply of electricity, steam, gas, water and other energy sources for the site.
Develops maintenance strategies and ensures accurate input, updates and completes maintenance plans, equipment documentation and activities. Initiates modifications and up-grades of equipment that improve efficiency and participates in the implementation.
Cooperates to implement new / approved factory projects and ensure required support. Keeps abreast of new technologies and investigates them for possible future implementation in the site, always taking into consideration energy/water consumption figures with the ultimate goal to reduce consumption, minimize costs and positive environmental impact.
Initiates, plans and ensures development of productivity initiatives based on efficient utilization of budgetary funds and targeting optimum balance between cost, quality, service, safety and security.
Proposes action plans to allow Facility Management to undertake improvement measures. Collects, analyzes and reports total energy, electricity, gas, compressed air, steam and water consumption values as well maintenance costs monthly.
Stays up to date on modern technologies and implements improvements and upgrades for Building Management System software and hardware. Conducts feasibility studies related to improvement of existing utilities, analyze efficiency of technical solutions to develop short and long term plans for effective factory operations.
Coordinates testing of emergency utility equipment and networks thus guaranteeing their reliable functionality measures.
Responsible for monitoring water consumption, wastewater discharge and CO2 air emissions and follow-up of environmental projects with respect to the legal requirements.
Prepares the Environmental Long Range Plans and analyzes outputs of these processes and implements corrective interventions to achieve energy targets and standards in compliance with legal, PMI and Sustainability requirements. Actively look for the next occasion in energy consumption savings and energy cost reduction (EPI).
Instructs personnel under coordination as per contractor qualification matrix and ensures that meaningful procedures, instructions and good manufacturing practices are applied in daily work.
=== WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR: ===
- Work Experience: Desired experience in asset management, contractors management, electrical systems, utilities equipment. Preferably, 2 years professional experience in Engineering department, industrial environment and/or facility management / utilities operation.
- Education: University degree in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, etc.).
=== WHAT PMI OFFERS: ===
- We’re international: Our global workforce of more than 70,000 and our employees speak more than 80 languages
- We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program;
- We’re a certified top employer: This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional environment and team members from all over the world. PMI is the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer