Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• an action and detail-oriented, problem solver with a university degree preferably in Finance, Economics or equivalent
• minimum 1 year of relevant experience (preferably banking related field);
• a candidate with fluency in English (oral and written), knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office;
• a professional with knowledge and understanding of treasury principals and processes.
• knowledge of SAP or/and Treasury and e-banking systems would be an asset.
As a Treasury Analyst – Middle Office you will:
• administrate and monitor organizational changes to update legal entities bank mandates,
• coordinate opening/closing bank accounts and bank-related services,
• analyze bank documentation
• prepare reports and maintain a high level of controls (SOX and operational, document the review of daily activities and operations conducted in Treasury Department reducing the risk of non-authorized transactions,
• verify that Net Financial Position and treasury transactions are within the approved limits and carried out according to PMI's principles and guidelines,
• be exposed to an international environment, frequent contacts with numerous internal and external business partners (banks, financial institutions)
• participate in projects/implementations related to bank accounts/bank mandates management.
• competitive salary
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. Postgraduate studies, ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com