Are you passionate about PMI’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
INTERNSHIP IN PROJECT ENGINEERING
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As Trainee in Project Engineering, you will Develop feasibility studies, define business justification, project scope and identification/availability of material/human/machine resources necessary for development, implementation of new projects to realize the needed solution and/or product and process improvement activities to ensure the fulfillment of strategic objectives with a periodical time/cost tracking and reporting.
Place of employment: CRESPELLANO
Duration: 6 months internship
• Internship of 6 months length
• International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
• Onboarding program; on-the-job & off-the-job Trainings
You will participate in activities as follows:
• Understand customer brief and implement the agreed changes to reach the project objectives.
• Develop Engineering Projects from feasibility study through planning, execution and closure, under the supervision of the tutor
• Produce and review project documentation according to PMPM Standards (Philip Morris Project Management)
• Analyze scientific data and technical studies aiming to the improvement of equipment performance, safety level, utilities, layout, and to the optimization of factory engineering features
• Present and report the results of carried out activities and of conclusions achieved
• Masters’ degree in Management/ Mechanical /Electrical /Chemical Engineering
• Scientific Approach
• Passion for Project Management
• Analytical skills and interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple priorities and drive results.
• Required: Excel, Word, Power Point.
• Fluent English and Italian.
WHO WE ARE
About Philip Morris International Inc. (“PMI”)
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.